Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 1: Did I say Dining room? I meant construction Zone ;-)

So, Mom was worried that the extremely long box with moulding supplies for her new kitchen was angled and bent, and might warp. So she requested my help in laying it flat on the hearth... Which meant clearing space on the hearth, cleaning up the ash dust, clearing a path to the hearth (shifting huge box with new oven), which led to gathering all of the trash and recyclable cardboard, and generally organizing supplies.

Since this was not my planned project, I didn't think to take a before picture. Let's just say that there was no clear path to the hearth and only the dirty, ashy portion directly in front of the fireplace wasn't piled with stuff. Here is the after, with its trash bag and recycling.


No comments:

Post a Comment