Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ready, Set, GO!

Ahhh, the wonders of personal development to be found on Facebook. Thanks to the posting of a friend, I've learned about 40 Bags in 40 Days with 46 minutes to spare before it kicks off on Wednesday, March 5, 2014. So, what do I need to get started? Trash bags, check. Clutter, CHECK! Okay, I'm ready to go.



I won't waste your time trying to explain it, here's the 40 Bags in 40 Days link to check out its history, read about her "decrapifying" story, and get some great printable resources to get started.

I've printed out 2 planning/progress sheets... DUM, DUM, DUM! Yep, I'm making Conner play along too. We are both going to take "Before" & "After" shots of our daily project. Since our alias names are Pack Rat & Clutter Bug, (You can decide who's who ;-) we sure could use some encouragement along the way. So check back and let us know how we're doing.

Starting easy tomorrow...
Jennifer tackles the MD dining table & top of desk.
Conner tackles his bedside table and drawers.







No comments:

Post a Comment